Great Accommodation

I have stayed at some excellent hotels in both domestic and overseas. Their accommodations were really good. One of them was the hotel when I travelled in Hong Kong. According to tripadvisor that is famous for reviews of hotels, it ranked second in Hong Kong at that time. That hotel room has a great view of the harbor and we could watch the famous show called "Symphony of Lights" from my room. The staff was friendly and helpful even I was not able to speak English fluently. Besides, some of them could speak Japanese. And the room had the newest coffee machine. Almost reviewers say that the hotel is nice and they recommend highly recommend. I quite agree, of course but I would be happy if the price went down a little bit more!

Great Accommodation

I have stayed at been to some excellent hotels in both domestic and overseas. Their accommodations were really good. One of them was the I have been to one hotel when I travelled went to in Hong Kong. According to tripadvisor, that is famous for reviews of hotels a website known for hotel reviews, it ranked second in Hong Kong at that time. Theat hotel room we were in hads a great view of the harbor and we could were able to watch the famous show called "Symphony of Lights". from my room. The staff was were friendly and helpful even though I was am not able to speak English fluently. Besides Furthermore, some of them could even speak Japanese. And The room had the newest latest coffee machine. Almost Most reviewers say that the hotel is nice and they recommend highly recommend it. I quite agree, of course but I would be happier if the price went down a little bit more!

Great Accommodation

I have stayed at some excellent hotels in both domestically and overseas internationally. Their accommodations were really very good. One of them was the hotel I stayed at when I travelled in to Hong Kong. According to the tripadvisor that is famous for reviews of hotels, it was ranked second in Hong Kong at that time. That The hotel room has had a great view of the harbor and we could watch the famous show called "Symphony of Lights", a famous show, from my room. The staff was friendly and helpful, even though I was not able to speak my English was not very fluently. BesidesLuckily, some of them could speak spoke Japanese. And Also, the room had the newest coffee machine. Almost Most reviewers say said that the hotel is was nice and they recommend highly recommend it. I quite agree with them. However, of course but I would be happier if the price went down a little bit more!

Very nicely written. The red type is text I've changed or added and the crossed out parts are the things that should be deleted. I hope this helps you improve your English and I look forward to reading more of your notebook entries.

~Samantha  :)