Should success be measured only by money and position?

When speaking of successful people, we will automatically think of Albert Einstein, Edison, Hawking and so on. We remember Edison’s invention---bulb, which brings us brightness in the dark. We know Albert Einstein for being the founder of relativity. We admire Hawking for black hole.
All of them r successful because of their invention and discovery, their contribution to making our lives more convenient and nicer. However we seldom talk of their money and position, what we remember is their own story and research. It is not their money and position that make them successful but their research and invention.
So what is success? Success is not only measured by money and position but also by the process of success, the sense of happiness. Nowadays, there r so many second rich generations, they idle away their time with their parents’ money, live an extravagant life, even throw their weight around poor people, use money and position to rape, fight, corrupt, even abuse anyone. Those sort of second rich generations have money and position, however do u think they r successful? Absolutely no. What they do is despised and hated by people, they r not worth success at all. For they has no desire to advance , no morality and no compassion, what they can only do is to waste food, do harm to people and the society. What a really successful people do is that they suffer from much hardship on their own, do things step by step with conscience to accomplish their ideas. When they look back, they r filled with sense of achievement, they feel happy not guilty or ashamed. If people has much money and position, however they r lonely, guilty or depressed in their heart, they r not really successful. They r just rich in material.
From my perspective, the people giving others satisfaction in spirit and convenience is the really successful one.

When speaking of successful people, we will automatically think of Albert Einstein, Edison, Hawking and so on. We remember Edison’s invention, the lightbulb, which brings us brightness in the dark. We know Albert Einstein for being the discoverer of relativity. We admire Hawking for his knowledge of black holes.
    All of them are successful because of their invention and discovery, their contribution to making our lives more convenient and better. However, we seldom talk of their money and position - what we remember is their own story and research. It is not their money and position that makes them successful but their research and invention.
    So what is success? Success is not only measured by money and position but also by the process of success, the sense of happiness. Nowadays, there are so many second rich generations, they idle away their time with their parents’ money, live an extravagant life, even throw their weight around on poor people, use money and position to rape, fight, corrupt, even abuse anyone. Those sort of second rich generations have money and position, however, do u think they are successful? Absolutely no. What they do is despised and hated by people, they are not really successful at all, for they have no desire to advance, no morality and no compassion. The only thing they can do is to waste food, do harm to people and the society. What a really successful people do is that they suffer from much hardship on their own, do things step by step with conscience to accomplish their ideas. When they look back, they are filled with sense of achievement, they feel happy, not guilty or ashamed. If people have much money and position, however, they are lonely, guilty or depressed in their heart, they are not really successful. They are just rich in material.
    From my perspective, the people giving others satisfaction in spirit and convenience are the really successful ones.

[Good work.]