First Date

Today, I learned some information about first date and I'd like to share my feelings about it:

I believe everybody had his or her first date, no matter it ended up with happiness or sadness. I have a friend, who I'm so sorry to witness his love, so I always encourage her, and tell her that there must be a right boy waiting for her.

Now she is too chicken to find another boy friend, and she doesn't even to marry anyone. I can completely understand the situation, and I experienced it before. But now, I'm happy, and I have worked it out.

In the current society, there are numerous women and men, who are over 30, have no girl friends or boy friends, much less get married. In this situation, blind date becomes very popular, and most girls said as soon as the man is kind and has regular income, it's ok to try to date with them, even get married.

In my opinion, we don't need to ask too much, as soon as you feel happy, it's life. If you like or love the man, you should be confident, and you can ask him out to have a date or have a dinner, since men and women are equals now, women should change their perspective on loving. You can be active now, However, this doesn't mean you can have relationship with anyone very easily. For example, when you are working on the street, a stranger flirt you, will you have a date with him?? No, you cannot. generally, he is a bad man, at least in China.

All in all, when we have a date with others, we should be careful, in case we are cheated, especially by someone on the internet.

Red - Corrections

Green - Suggestions

Yellow - I don't understand what you mean, so I can't correct it

Blue - Comments

First Date

Today, I learned some information about first date dates and I'd like to share my feelings about it:

I believe everybody had his or her first date, no matter whether it ended up with in happiness or sadness. I have a friend, who I'm so sorry to witness his love, so I always encourage her and tell her that there must be a right boy right for her waiting for her.

Now she is too chicken to find another boy friend boyfriend, and she doesn't even want to marry anyone. I can completely understand the situation, and I have experienced it before. But now, I'm happy, and I have worked it out.

In the current society, there are numerous women and men, who are over 30, who have no girlfriends or boyfriends, much less get that are married. In this situation, blind date dates are becoming very popular, and most girls said say as soon long as the a man is kind and has a regular income, it's ok to try to date with them him, and even get married.

In my opinion, we don't need to ask too much. As soon as you feel happy, it's for life. If you like or love the a man, you should be confident, and you can and ask him out to have on a date or to have a dinner. Since men and women are equals now, women should change their perspective on loving. You can be active now. However, this doesn't mean you can have a relationship with anyone very easily. For example, when you are working on the street and a stranger is flirting you, will would ('should' (应该) might be more appropriate, depending on what you mean) you have a date with him?? No, you couldn't wouldn't/shouldn't. Generally, he is would be a bad man, at least in China.

All in all, when we have a date dates with others, we should be careful in case we are cheated on, especially by someone on the internet.