Why Did They Die?

I was always thinking about the dead who died of starvation or war, especially being killed by politics.

Millions of innocents died of politics, over approximately 20 years(NO WARS). The main victims were artists, scientists, professors or businessmen, in other words, literacy was dangerous at that time.

The God closed his eyes, keeping silence.

Why, they didn’t do anything wrong. I want to get an reason.

“No reason. Cherish your life and don’t waste the precious time.” The History said.

Do you know why should we cherish time? The real reason hided is : The world is unfair, doing things right doesn’t ensure you a safe or happy life, but it doesn’t mean evil is good. Make best use of time and be positive, that is a good choice.

Why Did They Die?

Why? They didn’t do anything wrong. I want to get a reason.

Do you know why should we cherish time? The real hidden reason hided is : The world is unfair, doing things right doesn’t ensure you a safe or happy life, but it doesn’t mean evil is good. Make best use of time and be positive, that is a good choice.

[Very good.]