A Bookworm

I am a big bookworm.

When upset, I seek comfort from books. They give me hope and courage.

Before sleeping, I enjoy the 2 hours reading time, sitting on my soft bed comfortably, I always feel hungry, long for books and real food, so it will be perfect if there are chocolate cakes or a big pizza!

I don’t feel lonely, with so many books in the world, that contain so much surprise and new things waiting me to find.
It is superb to be with the authors I worship, I didn’t want search their regular information by Google, no something special or confidential, just like that everyone in this planet knew the name of Clinton’s mistress.

I enjoy talking with the handsome authors though their books, though, most of them have died for a long time, I imagine the expressions while they were writing, with cups of coffee or big chicken legs, yummy!

A Bookworm

I am a big bookworm.

Before sleeping, I enjoy the 2 hours of reading time, sitting in comfort/comfortably ensconced  (a new word for you that is particularly apt in this situation) on my soft bed comfortably, I always feel hungry, long for books both brain food and real food, so it will would be perfect if there are were (or present tense 'it is perfect if there are ...') chocolate cakes or a big pizza!

I don’t feel lonely with so many books in the world - that they contain so much surprise and new things waiting me to discover (or 'waiting to be discovered' or 'waiting for discovery') find.
    It is superb to be with the authors I worship, I didn’t want to search for their regular/everyday information by via/on/using Google, no something (I'm not sure I am interpreting you correctly) not for anything special or confidential (just like in the same way that everyone on this planet knew the name of Clinton’s mistress).

I enjoy talking with the handsome authors though their books, though most of them have died long ago for a long time, I imagine their expressions while they were writing, with cups of coffee or big chicken legs, yummy!

Funny!

A Bookworm

I am a big bookworm.

Before sleeping, I enjoy the 2 hours reading time, sitting on my soft bed comfortably. I always feel hungry, and long for books and real food, so it will be perfect if there are chocolate cakes or a big pizza!

I don’t feel lonely, with so many books in the world, that contain so many surprises and new things waiting me to find them.
    It is superb to be with the authors I worship. I didn’t want to search their regular information by Google - not something special or confidential, just like that everyone in this planet knowing the name of Clinton’s mistress.

I enjoy talking with the handsome authors though their books, though, most of them have been dead for a long time, I imagine the expressions while they were writing, with cups of coffee or big chicken legs, yummy!

[Very good.]