Ron Chen
Beijing's air pollution Today Beijing's air pollution is heavily, though it always very bad. You can see the air is full of smog, hard to breath, feel not comfortable. I hate it! But i can't change anything. I think the GDP growth makes no sense when the environment is broken. But who care it?
1

Beijing's air pollution

Today Beijing's air pollution is heavy, though it's always very bad. You can see the air is full of smog and it's hard to breathe. It feels uncomfortable. I hate it, but I can't change anything! I don't think the GDP growth makes any sense when the environment is broken. But who cares?

1

Beijing's air pollution

Today Beijing's air pollution is extraordinarily heavily, though it always very bad. You can see the air is full of smog, hard to breathe, and feels not very uncomfortable. I hate it! But I can't change anything. I think the GDP growth makes no sense when the environment is broken. But who cares about that it?

Beijing's air pollution

Today Beijing's air pollution is heavy, it usually this bad. As you can see from my photo, the air is full of smog.  It is difficult to breath and does not feel comfortable when I inhale. I hate it! But I am unable to do anything to change it. I think the GDP growth is irrelevant when the environment is so unhealthy.