How do you learn English well?

Hello,dear foreigners Ways to lean Eglish in China are very different from other countries. We learn the words first ,and then we learn the grammar . I really want learn someting else out of the English book named go for it. In China ,the exam let us only learn something that just will be tested . Although some students have learnt English for several years ,but they don't understand what English is. I know Enghlish is a language,but people in our country don't treat it as a language. It let me anxious ,but I have no idea how to change this. Sometimes I‘m thinking:“ Is it very difficult to learn a language?” Somebody says“yes”. But I come up with:“ My grandmother didn’t get an good education,but she can speak a language------Chinese. If our school regarded us as a native speaker in our childhood,that couldn't be better!I‘m wondering how you learn English,I would like to get some ideas from foreigners. How do you practice your English? Could you please write to me soon?

How do you learn English well?

Hello,dear foreigners Ways to lean Eglish in China are very different from other countries. We learn the words first ,and then we learn the grammar . I really want  to learn someting else out of the English book named go for it. In China ,the exam let us only learn something that just will be tested . Although some students have learnt English for several years ,but they don't understand what English is. I know Enghlish is a language,but people in our country don't treat it as a language. It let me anxious ,but I have no idea how to change this. Sometimes I‘m thinking:“ Is it very difficult to learn a language?” Somebody says“yes”. But I come up with:“ My grandmother didn’t get an good education,but she can speak a language------Chinese. If our school regarded us as a native speaker in our childhood,that couldn't be better!I‘m wondering how you learn English,I would like to get some ideas from foreigners. How do you practice your English? Could you please write to me soon?

How do you learn English well?

Hello,dear foreigners

Ways to lean Eglish in China are very different from other countries. We learn the words first ,and then we learn the grammar . I really want to learn something else out of the English book named go for it. In China ,the exams let us only learn something that just will be tested . Although some students have learnt English for several years ,but they don't understand what English is. I know Enghlish is a language,but people in our country don't treat it as a language. It make me anxious ,but I have no idea how to change this situation. Sometimes I‘m thinking:“ Is it very difficult to learn a language?” Somebody says“yes”. But I come up with this:“ My grandmother didn’t get an good education,but she can speak a language------Chinese. If our school regarded us as a native speaker in our childhood,that couldn't be better!I‘m wondering how you learn English,I would like to get some ideas from foreigners. How do you practice your English? Could you please write to me soon?

How do you learn English well?

Hello,dear foreigners. Ways to lean Eglish in China are very different from other countries. We learn the words first ,and then we learn the grammar . I really want learn someting else out of the English book named go for it. In China ,the exam let us only learn something that just will be tested . Although some students have learnt English for several years ,but they don't understand what English is. I know Enghlish is a language,but people in our country don't treat it as a language. It let me anxious ,but I have no idea how to change this. Sometimes I‘m thinking:“ Is it very difficult to learn a language?” Somebody says“yes”. But I come up with:“ My grandmother didn’t get an good education,but she can speak a language------Chinese. If our school regarded us as a native speaker in our childhood,that couldn't be better!I‘m wondering how you learn English,I would like to get some ideas from foreigners. How do you practice your English? Could you please write to me soon?