Does this word" scalper"means one kind of cattle to you?

In my hometown, we have two kinds of cattle. one is water buffalo,I am very sure because they like stay in the water in summer. they are grey and very big with two curved horns on their head.But the other one I don't know if this word scalper can name it.It is slight smaller than the water buffalo,and only two little tiny horns. Its body is kind of brown or earth yellow that is why we call it 黄牛which means yellow cattle. They don't like stay in water at all even though they can swim when they in emergency. They can climb up the high hills while the water buffalo can not.

So if I say this is a scalper, will you know what I mean? or do you have any other names for this animal?

Thank you for correcting in advance.

Does this word "scalper" means one  a kind of cattle to you?

In my hometown, we have two kinds of cattle. one is the water buffalo, I am very sure that because they like to stay in the water in summer. they are grey and very big with two curved horns on their head. But the other one, I don't know if this the word scalper can would name it. It is slight smaller than the water buffalo, and only has two little tiny horns. Its body is kind of brown or earth yellow, that is why we call it 黄牛which means yellow cattle. They don't like to stay in water at all even though they can swim when they in an emergency. They can climb up the high hills while the water buffalo can not.

Thank you for correcting in advance.