a glimpse by accident

Today, when I just got out of the subway station, I heard one girl taking with someone on the phone. She said "I called you many times, but you didn't get the phone and call me back. It's unforgivable"

It sounded that she was very angry, and according to the tone, I believed the person she was talking with was her boyfriend. I cannot help laughing, because I could totally understand how she was feeling, and I experienced the situation before.

The sight of the view reminds me of a friend of mine. I had been liking him, but he was always self-centered. I was very tired to be with him, so I gave up. For me, I hate that when you are very urgent, but she or he doesn't care, and has no replies. which will make me furious, and I even don't want to forgive he or she, except she or she make sincerely apologizes to me.

In my opinion, we should always respect others, no matter they are successful or not. Everyone is equal, and never look down on others. Just do yourself well and to be a kind and sincere man or woman.

A Glimpse By Accident

Today, when I just got out of the subway station, I heard one a girl talking with someone on the phone. She said "I called you many times, but you didn't get the phone and call me back. It's unforgivable".

It sounded that like she was very angry, and according to the tone of her voice, I believed the person she was talking with was her boyfriend. I cannot couldn't help laughing, because I could totally understand how she was feeling, and I had experienced the same situation before.

The sight of the view reminded me of a friend of mine. I had been liking liked him, but he was always self-centered. I was very got tired to of being with him, so I gave up. For me personally, I hate that it when you are feel something is very urgent but she or she doesn't care, and has no replies doesn't reply. which will This makes me furious, and I even don't even want to forgive he him or she her except unless she or she make sincerely apologizes to me.

In my opinion, we should always respect others, no matter if they are successful or not. Everyone is equal, and we should never look down on others. Just do yourself well the right thing and to be a kind and sincere man or woman.

A Glimpse By Accident

A Glimpse By Accident