Is California The Home Of Sin?

As I was around 12 years old, my biggest dream had nothing to do with Asia but with America itself. Due to some video games, I desperately wanted to join Los Angeles SWAT to fight against crime and be one of the toughest guys in the city. Later I lost that dream and looking to California with more wisdom today, it seems it was a good choice to change the plans.

Have you ever heard of the San Fernando Valley, located in the Northwest of Los Angeles? It is the place where 90 of 100 professional adult videos are being produced. All the big named studios are there, all the "stars" (which I call useless perverted bitches and idiots with no reason to live) are living there and spread the internet full with that stuff. Also California is the only state in the USA where it is allowed to use drugs like Marijuana, at least if you have special sicknesses, where this destroying stuff "helps" you to get over the pain.

I really wonder why songs about California exist which they play in the radio so often. Why the people dream of that State if it is a hotbed of sin? Just take a look in Google Maps at the Valley. All the big houses with big cars, big pools and where you easily see that you need much money to pay that are the places where they exactly produce these movies every day.

The sin goes so far, that this business even got an exhibition every year in Los Angeles plus an Award Show where they even give prices to the movies and actors, just like what Hollywood does at the Oscar festivals. Why nobody is stopping this? Why the US government cannot make a law against this all? There are even churches and primary schools in San Fernando Valley! I don't want to know what they teach the children inside these schools. I guess sexual education is being taught there already in the 1st grade.

And if you think this is just a local thing, forget it. All these "stars" have official Twitter and Facebook accounts where they always post and no matter what you search in Google these damned adult sites always pop up. In earlier times where there was no internet, children were not harmed that much by that stuff because they would have needed to buy such a magazine or movie, but today where everybody got internet you just need two clicks with your mouse to enter these sites. What they don't know is, that this stuff is as faked as Wrestling, as unrealistic as Star Wars and as perverted as the city of Sodom.

If you ask me the USA should get rid of California. Make an end to this sin.

Is California The Home of Sin?

As I was around 12 years old, my biggest dream had nothing to do with Asia but with America itself. Due to some video games, I desperately wanted to join Los Angeles SWAT to fight against crime and be one of the toughest guys in the city. Later, I lost that dream and I look to California with more wisdom today; it seems it was a good choice to change the plans.

Have you ever heard of the San Fernando Valley, located northwest of Los Angeles? It is the place where 90 out of 100 professional adult videos are being produced.  All the big named studios are there, all the "porn stars" (which I call useless perverted bitches and idiots with no reason to live) are living there and spread the internet full with that stuff. Also California allows the use of medical marijuana, where this destroying stuff "helps" you to get over the pain.

I really wonder why songs about California exist which they play on the radio so often. Why do people dream of that state, if it is a hotbed of sin? Just take a look on Google Maps at the Valley where there are all of these mansions with pools and luxury cars; you can easily see that you would need a large amount of money to pay for the high costs of living in luxury.  These are the exact places where they produce these movies every day. 

The sin goes so far that this business even has an exhibition every year in Los Angeles plus an Award Show where they even give prizes to the actors and awards for the movies, just like what Hollywood does at the Oscar festivals. Why is nobody stopping this? Why can't the US government make a law against all of this? There are even churches and primary schools in San Fernando Valley! I don't want to know what they teach the children inside these schools. I guess sexual education is being taught there already in the 1st grade.

And if you think this is just a local thing, forget it. All these "porn stars" have official Twitter and Facebook accounts where they always post; and no matter what you search on Google, these damned adult sites always pop up. In earlier times when there was no internet, children were not harmed that much by this stuff; because they would have needed to buy a porn magazine or movie. But today when everybody has the internet, you just need two clicks with your mouse to enter these porn sites. What they don't know is that this stuff is faked like WWF Wrestling, as unrealistic as Star Wars and as perverted as the city of Sodom.

If you ask me, the USA should get rid of California and put an end to this sin.

Is California The Home of Sin?

As I was around 12 years old, my biggest dream had nothing to do with Asia but with America itself. Due to some video games, I desperately wanted to join Los Angeles SWAT to fight against crime and be one of the toughest guys in the city. Later I lost that dream and looked to California with more wisdom today, it seems it was a good choice to change the plans.

Have you ever heard of the San Fernando Valley, located to the northwest of Los Angeles? It is the place where 90 of 100 professional adult videos are being produced. All the big named studios are there, all the "stars" (which I call useless perverted bitches and idiots with no reason to live) are living there and spread the internet full with that stuff. Also California is the only state in the USA where it is allowed to use drugs like marijuana (Medical marijuana is also legal in other states, besides California.  Recreational marijuana use is currently legal in the states of Colorado and Washington, although it likely will soon become legal in other states) at least if you have special sicknesses, where this destroying stuff "helps" you to get over the pain.

I really wonder why songs about California exist which they play on the radio so often. Why the do people dream of that state if it is a hotbed of sin? Just take a look on Google Maps at the Valley: all the big houses with big cars, big pools and where you can easily see that you need much money to pay for all of that. These are the places where they exactly produce these movies every day.

The sin goes so far that this business even has an exhibition every year in Los Angeles plus an award show where they even give prizes to the movies and actors, just like what Hollywood does at the Oscar festivals. Why is nobody is stopping this? Why can't the US government cannot make a law against this all? There are even churches and primary schools in San Fernando Valley! I don't want to know what they teach the children inside these schools. I guess sexual education is being taught there already in the 1st grade. (There are now local health laws in the San Fernando Valley that porn stars must use a condom to prevent the spread of sexual transmitted diseases while porn films are being produced

And if you think this is just a local thing, forget it. All these "stars" have official Twitter and Facebook accounts where they always post; and no matter what you search on Google, these damned adult sites always pop up. In earlier times when there was no internet, children were not harmed that much by that stuff because they would have needed to buy such a magazine or movie, but today where everybody got internet you just need two clicks with your mouse to enter these sites. What they don't know is that this stuff is as fake as wrestling, as unrealistic as Star Wars and as perverted as the city of Sodom.

If you ask me, the USA should get rid of California to end to this sin.