Miguel
Blue soul Today is a strange day. I woke up when sunrise and I saw the smog into the city so I have been blue in these moment. Sincerely, I haven't the day as bad as I though. Although was raining in the street I could pass an important proyect and then my boss congratulated me for a incredible treat that I closed. Now, I'm going to eat with my wife. I hope she have prepared a good lunch!

Blue soul

Today is a strange day. I woke up when sunrise the sun rose and I saw the smog into the city so I have been blue in these moment which made me feel blue.

Sincerely, I haven't the day as bad as I though has as bad a day as I thought. Although it was raining in the street I could pass finish an important project and then my boss congratulated me for a incredible treat that I closed the incredible work that I did.

Now, I'm going to eat with my wife. I hope she have has prepared a good lunch!

Good job!

I would probably say "I saw the smog over the city..." or "I saw the smog covering the city..."

I am not sure exactly what you mean when you wrote "an incredible treat that I closed."  I think that I interpreted you correctly, but if not try to explain it some more and I will help you.