Please, only british academic english.

The importance of colour.
Red, blue, white, black and green - it is colours. What does it mean? There is only a few colour for animals. For example dog see the world only in two colours. Although, it can be set, teenagers see world in two colours too.
But for animals it is enough since they have another more developed sense organs. Birds see what color berries and recognize edible and inedible berries. All poisonous plants have brights colors. It is warn animals and people that dangerous eat this plants. Color help somebody animals hide from danger. For example chameleon change your color that predators can't see their.

Please, only british academic english.

The importance of colour.
    Red, blue, white, black and green - these are colours. What do they mean? Animals can differentiate only some colours. For example, dogs see the world only in two colours. Nevertheless, we can say that (I would say in such a way) teenagers see the world in two colours too.
    But it is enough for animals since they have more developed sense organs. Birds see what color berries are and differentiate between edible and inedible ones. All poisonous plants have bright colors. This warns animals and people that it is dangerous to eat these plants. Colour helps some animals to hide from danger. For example, chameleon change its colour so that predators can't see them.