About history and ex-boyfriend.

History is the most important part of my life. And now I have a holidays with Lenin and Great October Revolution. <3
Do you know something about it? С: I would like to study history during all of my life.
I don't understand what the fuck we are doing now? He said that he loves me. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Sorry, it's privat information ^^'
Okay, guy, keep calm and go to sleep ._________.'

About history and an/the ex-boyfriend.

History is the most important part of my life, and now I have a holidays with Lenin and Great October Revolution. <3
    Do you know something about it? С: I would like to study history during all throughout the whole of my life.
    I don't understand what the fuck we are doing now!? He said that he loves me. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Sorry, it's private information ^^'
    Okay, guys, keep calm and go to sleep ._________.'

About history and ex-boyfriend.

History is the most important part of my life. And now I have a holidays with Lenin and the Great October Revolution. <3 
    Do you know something about it? С: I would like to study history during all my life. 
    I don't understand what the fuck we are doing now? He said that he loves me. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Sorry, it's private information ^^' 

About history and ex-boyfriend.

About history and ex-boyfriend.

History is the most important part of my life. And now I have a holiday with Lenin and the Great October Revolution. <3
    Do you know something about it? С: I would like to study history all my life.

Btw: Do you still have holidays for the Great October Revolution, as you Russians did in the USSR?