Brazilian music

Hello.Today I will say about Brazilian Music.Many people around in the world believe that here everyone like samba,carnaval and short clothes,but this is not true.For example,I don´t like samba and carnaval.In the Brazil there are many polite women that don´t like short clothes.The must people here don´t like carnaval,but the television show fake news for the world.This happens because the governement want travelers here.Here we like rock in roll,jazz,sampa,pagode (different samba),pop,forró,axé,lambada and others kinds of music.

Brazilian music

Hello.Today I will say talk/write about Brazilian Music. Many people around/from all over in the world believe that here everyone likes samba, Carnaval, and short wearing skimpy clothes, but this is not true. For example,I don´t like samba and or Carnaval. In the Brazil there are many polite women that don´t like short revealing clothes. The must majority of people here don´t like Carnaval, but the television shows fake news for the world. This happens because the government want travelers/tourists to come here. Here we like rock 'n roll, jazz, samba, pagode (a different form/variety of samba), pop, forró, axé, lambada and others kinds of music. (what, no Bossa Nova?)

Brazilian music

Hello. Today I will say am going to talk about Brazilian Music. Many people around in the world believe that here everyone here likes samba, carnaval and short clothes, but this is not true. For example, I don´t like samba and or carnaval. In the Brazil there are many polite women that don´t like short clothes. The Most people here don´t like carnaval, but the television shows invent fake news for the world. This happens because the governement wants travelers here. Here we like rock and roll, jazz, sampa, pagode (different samba), pop, forró, axé, lambada and others kinds of music.