The way to raise self-confidence

My friends always think I am humble. But I think it is because of lack of self-confidence. What's difference between humble and lack of self-confidence?
For example, people do the same thing. Humble people tell:" It's not perfect, but they think they did a really valuable job." People who lack self confidence think:" it's terriable, they are laughting at me in their mind." You see, that is the differece between humble people and people lack of self-confidence. I fear to tell my ideal openly, fear other people critize me or laught at me in their mind even when I am really good at it.
How to raise self-confidence and become brave face the problem?
Firt, enjoy losing face.
Second, lean on you are a man full of self-confidence. When you think someone critize you or laught at you in their mind, tell yourself as a prideful man," they know nothing about it, I am the right man."
Third, just to do, don't think too much.
Fourth, reject other people's unreasonable requirment, sometimes reject reasonable requirment too.

The way to raise self-confidence

My friends always think I am humble, but I think it is because of a lack of self-confidence. What's the difference between being humble and a lack of self-confidence?
    For example, people do the same thing. Humble people tell say:" It's not perfect, but they think they did a really valuable job." People who lack self confidence think:" it's terriable terrible, they are laughting at me in their mind." You see, that is the differece between humble people and people who lack of self-confidence. I am fear to tell my ideal afraid to say my ideas openly, fear that other people will critize me or laught at me in their minds even when I am really good at it something.
    How to do you raise self-confidence and become brave to face the problem?
    Firt First, enjoy losing the face.
    Second, lean on the thought you are a man full of self-confidence. When you think someone critizes you or laught is laughing at you in their mind, tell yourself as a prideful man," they know nothing about it, I am the right man."
    Third, just to do do it, don't think too much.
    Fourth, reject other people's unreasonable requirment requirements, and sometimes reject reasonable requirments too.