how to continue learning Language ?

Recently I have meet the dilemma of learning language,which is coming biger then before. I alway believed that one day I can find a job,which will use the foreign language I am learning now.so I can take on the anthoer enviroment that is very useful to improve my foreign language and increase salary.I believed most of Chinese is considering this matter as same as me.until now, I suddenly noticed that the condition is changed slowly.

Maybe,becaues of the internet or other reason,good knowlage of foreign language can't guarrantee that you will have a better life.Even somone said that the translater will disappearing in the future,because the fast translat on the internet. You will be thinked a earth person,if you can speak English.

Completely new word,fire-new challenge.

how to continue learning Language ?

Recently I have meet the dilemma of learning language,which is coming biger bigger then before. I alway believed that one day I can could find a job,which will use the foreign language I am learning now.so I can take So then I could take on the anthoer another enviroment that is would be very useful to improve my foreign language and increase my salary.I believed believe that most of the Chinese is are considering this matter as same as just like me. Until now, when I suddenly noticed that the condition is changed changing slowly.

Maybe,becaues because of the internet or other reasons,good knowlage knowledge of a foreign language can't guarrantee that you will have a better life. Even somone someone said that the translater translators will disappearing in the future,because the fast translat translations on the internet. You will be thinked thought of as a earth worldly person,if you can speak English.

Completely new word,fire-new challenge.