Beginning a horror story...

When the atmosphere begans to get dark, the crowd becames to be scared. They knew that something evil was perturbing their boring simple lifes. Everything began to change three weeks before. A company was constructing a building when, surprisingly, an ancient cemetery was found in the middle of the excavation.
Nobody thoughts it would be dangerous. But everynight since this day, something strange happens. Certainly, it was the beginning of the end for the city...

Beginning of a Horror Story... [I prefer, "A Horror Story Starts"]

When As the atmosphere begans to get darkens, the crowd becames to be started to get scared. They knew that something evil was perturbing creeping into their boring simple lives. Everything began to change three weeks ago before. A company was constructing a building when, surprisingly, An ancient cemetery was found discovered during in the middle of the excavation of a planned construction of a buildling.

Nobody thoughts it would be dangerous Hardly anyone gave a serious thought on this. But However, each and every night since this that day, something strange and eerrie began to take place/shape/form.happens. Certainly, it was the beginning of the end for the city...

Beginning a horror story...

Nobody thoughts it would be dangerous. But everynight since this day, something strange happens. Certainly, it was the beginning of the end for the city....