marina
Why am I in Italki.com? Yesterday was my fisrt day here in Italki. I found this web on the Internet. I was looking for a web page that I can exchange my Spanish for English. I need to improve my speaking, because I can't practice it with nobody here in my city. Yes, I am studying English, and for me, it's very difficult. I am a teacher, and now, here in Spain, all teacher must know this language, because lots of lessons, as for example, art, biology,...will be in this foreign language. For this reason, I am studying it. Other reason is for me. I have been studying English all my life in school, in high school and in the University! And yes, I can't do a fluence conversation with native speakers, or understanding films,... Because of these causes, I want to know native speakers for practicing and improving my English!

Why i've joined Italki.com?

Yesterday was my fisrt day here on Italki. I found this website when i was looking for a web page that I can exchange my Spanish for English. I need to improve my speaking, because I can't practice it with anybody here in my city.

I am studying English, and for me, it's very difficult. I am a teacher, and now, here in Spain, all teachers must know it. There are lots of courses, for example, art, biology etc...will be in english. This is why i have chosen to study english.

Another reason is for myself. I have been studying English all my life in school, high school and at University! And yes, I can't have a fluent conversation with native speakers, or understand

films,...

This is why i want to meet native speakers to practice with and improve my English!

All the best!

Aloz :)

You have in your hands a good election, welcome to italki.com. Kind regards!

Why am I in Italki.com?

Yesterday was my fisrt day here in Italki. I found this web on the Internet. I was looking for a web page that I can exchange my Spanish for English. I need to improve my speaking, because I can't practice it with nobody here in my city.

Yes, I am studying English, and for me, it's very difficult. I am a teacher, and now, here in Spain, all teacher must know this language, because lots of lessons, as for example, art, biology,...will be in this foreign language. For this reason, I am studying it.

Other reason is for me. I have been studying English all my life in school, in high school and in the University! And yes, I can't do a fluence conversation with native speakers, or understanding films,...

Because of these causes, I want to know native speakers for practicing and improving my English!