Today

I slept at 1:00 AM and awoke at 7:20 AM.

I studied English all day at dormitory, except for meal time, I stored some cookies as fast breakfast, ate less at noon but had much for supper. study is easier than physical labor, I should be grateful for the chance to study without any living pressure.

Better still, for a bookworm, boring study combines with English fictions, what makes me enjoy English study even too attracted to forget the time.

I like reading, though it is pity most male scholars I admire have died for a long time, If there was a time machine, I would have make friends with them! I love the time of The Republic!

Today

I slept went to bed at 1:00 AM and awoke woke up at 7:20 AM.

I studied English all day long at dormitory, except for meal time,. I stored took some cookies as fast for breakfast, ate less a little food at noon but had much for supper.

For me, study is easier than physical labor,. I should am be grateful for having the chance to study without any living pressure financial(economic) burden. Better still, It is good, for a bookworm, to combine boring study combines with English reading fictions,. what makes me I enjoy studying English study and even too attracted to forget all about the time.

I like reading, though but it is pity most male scholars novelists I admire have died for a long time ago, .If there was a time machine, I would have make friends with them! I love the time of The Republic!

Good Job! You are very frank.

I have two questions.

1. When is the time of 'The Republic'?

2. Who are your favorite novelist?