Some quick tips on how to make an effect slideshow. Part 2.

3. Editing
It would be good to edit the original of your photo and video in other editors (Photoshop, Gimp, VirtualDub, etc) to improve them before making a slideshow. You may want to increase the contrast and saturation, sharpen, edit red eyes and remove dates. It would be good to stabilize the original video.

4. Synchronize a slideshow to soundtrack.
You would do well if you synchronize slide times, slide effects, transition times and your soundtrack. Carefully look into the video. Look for emotional peaks, waving of hands, turning the body and head, etc. All these factors coupled with the music beats create a fabulous atmosphere of the slideshow.

Some quick tips on how to make an effective slideshow. Part 2.

3. Editing

4. Synchronize a slideshow to a soundtrack.
    You would do well if you synchronize slide times, slide effects, transition times and your soundtrack. Carefully look into at the video. Look for emotional peaks, waving of hands, turning the body and head, etc. All these factors coupled with the music beats create a fabulous atmosphere of for the slideshow.

Отлично! Only the correction in the title is really necessary. The others just make it sound better to me.