Why I Study English hard

“Why do you study English hard?” Many people asked me before. To be honest, I confused this question many times before but now I finally figure it out. It is said that learning English well may be the best thing you can do to color your life. I totally agree with this point of view so I decided to try my best to learn English when I was a little child and may be this is the basic answer to the question. Also, I choose English as my major for several other reasons.
To begin with, as we all know, mastering English well pushes our career. By the development of time, English becomes a necessary when we come to the society. English is of supreme significant language in such fields as international diplomacy, business and commerce, science and technology, and the travel industry.
Second, learning English well enable me to get access to knowledge. For example, most pages on the Internet maybe over a billion pages of information are in English. It’s amazing that learning just one language gives you access to almost all knowledge on the Internet isn’t it?
Moreover, English lets me feel the culture of the world like no other language. With a good knowledge of the English language, I can do countless wonderful things. Just like watch American and British films in the original, read great books which were written in English and enjoy English-language music more.
Furthermore, I realize that if I am able to communicate with others in English well, I could contact people from all over the world. Talk about my ideas and opinions on Internet discussion groups. Send e-mail to interesting people. And I can travel more easily by communicating with people wherever I go — English is spoken in more than 100 countries.
Last but not least, by learning English hard, I can get the satisfaction and happiness. I have been studying English for more than 13 years and this subject truly taught me the meaning of “you reap what you sow”. With great passion, learning English is fun and it turns me into a more powerful person at the same time. This is the most important reason why I keep learning English hard.

Last but not least, (by) studying diligently, (learning English hard,) provides me with a feeling of (I can get the) satisfaction and happiness. I have been studying English for more than 13 years and this subject truly taught me the meaning of “you reap what you sow”. With great passion, learning English is fun and (it) turns me into a more powerful person at the same time. This is the most important reason why I keep pursuing my studies. (learning English hard.)

Very well thought-out and written. Your article reads well. Personally, I think 'hard' is quite a bland word and, whilst we use it a lot in speech, you can find a myriad of better descriptive adverbs to use in writing, a few of which I have suggested. With the word 'before' it means in the past, but it is better to use it in context 'before (date/time etc.)'.  I have suggested a few amendments and more natural expressions in some instances and you can also combine some sentences which may make your writing more cohesive. You don't need to say 'little' as this is inferred from the word 'child'. Your phrase 'so I decided....etc. ' seems to read as/indicate that you decided to learn English when you were young as you knew it would colour/enrich your life, but maybe people would question as to whether you were that wise at such a young age...haha. With writing, it is also a good idea to try to vary phrases so try to avoid using the same words/phrases if possible, such as 'English; or 'learn English well' as it is a little repetitious and appears in the title anyway. Overall, your writing is of a very good standard and a pleasure to read.

Why I Study English hard

“Why do you study English hard/so diligently/enthusiastically/devotedly/passionately/fervently ?” many people asked me, in the past. (before.) To be honest, I was confused by this question many times/on many occasions (before) but now I have finally realised the answer. (figure it out.) It is said that learning English well may be the best thing you can do to enrich (color) your life (.) and I totally agree with this view. (point of view) (so) I decided to try my best to learn English when I was a (little) child and feel I (maybe) have developed a natural aptitude for it. (may be this is the basic answer to the question.) (Also,) That said, I chose (choose) English as my university major for several other reasons.
    To begin with, as we all know, mastering English well can stimulate (pushes) our careers and that by the (development of) time we are ready to enter society, English becomes a necessity. (necessary when we come to the society.) What is more, it (English) is a highly (of supreme) significant language in such fields as international diplomacy, business and commerce, science and technology (,) and the travel industry.
    Secondly, understanding (learning) English (well) enables me to gain (get) access to a wealth of knowledge. For example, most pages on the internet, maybe over a billion pages of information, are in English. Isn't it (It’s) amazing that learning just one language provides (gives you) access to almost all knowledge on the planet ? (Internet isn’t it?)
    Moreover, English instils in me a feeling for (lets me feel the) culture, (of the world) like no other world language. With a good appreciation (knowledge) of the (English) language, I can do countless wonderful things, such as (. Just like) watch authentic American and British films (in the original), read great literature (books which were) written in English and enjoy English-language music more.
    Furthermore, I realize that being (if I am) able to communicate well (with others) in English (well), offers the opportunity to (I could) contact people worldwide (from all over the world.) and exchange (Talk about my) ideas and opinions on internet discussion groups and (,) send e-mails to interesting people. In addition, (And) I can travel more easily by communicating with people wherever I go — English is spoken in more than 100 countries.

Why I Study English hard

Many people asked me “Why do you study English so hard?” before. To be honest, I am confused with this question, but now I finally figure it out. It is said that learning English well may be the best thing you can do to color your life. I totally agree with this point of view so I decided to try my best to learn English when I was a little child and maybe this is the basic answer to the question. Also, I choose English as my major for several other reasons.
    To begin with, as we all know mastering English well pushes our career. By the development of time(I'm not sure if this fits...but try to find another introduction sentence.), English has become a important language globally. when we come to the society. English is one of the of supreme significant languages in such fields as international diplomacy, business and commerce, science and technology, and the travel industry.
    Second, learning English will enable me to get access to knowledge. For example, most pages on the internet probably have over a billion pages of information are in English. It’s amazing that learning just one language gives you access to almost all knowledge on the Internet, isn’t it?
    Moreover, English lets me feel the culture of the world like no other language. With a good knowledge of the English language, I can do countless wonderful things. Just like watching American and British films in the original, read great books which were written in English, and enjoy English-language music. more.
    Furthermore, I realize that if I am able to communicate with others in English fluently well, I could contact people from all over the world. By sharing about my ideas and opinions on internet discussion groups, sending e-mails to interesting people, and I can travel more easily by communicating with people wherever I go — English is a spoken language in over 100 countries.
    Last but not least, by learning English hard, I can get the satisfaction and happiness. I have been studying English for more than 13 years and this subject truly taught me the meaning of “you reap what you sow.” With great passion, learning English is fun and it turns me into a more powerful person at the same time. This is the most important reason why I keep learning English. hard.