Psychologic Obtacles

Tonight, while doing some extra work on my computer, I received several messages from my friend. This guy chatted with me about his boring life. He has felt empty due to his shortage of friends. He doesn't often dare go out without his companions. That's because he would be embarrassed. Staying at home is always his decision to make at the weekend.

His uninspiring story threw me for a loop. Out of the blue, I thought of his problems, and asked him some questions regarding his hobbies. I imagined that if he had just spent time enjoying his favorite things, he would have forgotten the feeling of loneliness which he has been encountering.

We have twenty four hours per day. So, not letting life is passing me by is my goal. No one is capable of making us be happy if we don't know how to overcome hindrance by ourselves, and think about our troubles pessimistically.

Psychological Obstacles

Tonight, while doing some extra work on my computer, I received several messages from my friend. This guy He chatted with me about his boring life. He has felt empty feels lonely due to his shortage of friends. He doesn't often dare go out without his companions. That's because he would be embarrassed. Staying at home is always his decision to makes on at the weekend. He just stays home on weekends.

His uninspiring story threw me for a loop. Out of the blue, His story troubled me. I thought of about his problems, and asked him some questions regarding about his hobbies. I imagined that if he had  would just spent spend time enjoying his favorite things, he would have forgotten could forget the feeling of loneliness which he has been encountering.

We have twenty four hours per a day. So, Not letting life is passing pass me by is my goal. No one is capable of making us be happy if we don't know how to overcome hindrance by ourselves, and think about our troubles pessimistically. We must rely on our strengths to overcome life's obstacles, think positively, and be grateful for what we have.

Ok I was a little more creative with my changes this time!

You just said 'friend' so pronoun 'he' is simpler. 'This guy' has a critical sound to it.

'uninspiring' sounds critical, so I changed to describe your feeling, as 'troubled' for example

Out of the blue - a thought that arrives suddenly - probably unnecessary. (remember my personal preference is to be succinct !)

Change to use a pair of 'would' and 'could' modal verbs

'per', while corrrect, is usually used in more mathematical talk. In conversational English, '24 hours a day' or like "I work eight hours a day" is common. I don't know of a rule though.

I deleted 'So' to give your sentance more punch.

I rewrote the last sentence with a positive spin instead! You know me!

Psychological Obstacles

Tonight, while doing some extra work on my computer, I received several messages from my friend. This guy chatted with me about his boring life. He has been feeling empty due to his shortage of friends. He doesn't often dare to go out without his companions. That's because he would feel embarrassed. Staying at home is always the decision he makes at the weekend. 

We have twenty four hours per day. So, not to letting life is passing me by is my goal. No one is capable of making us be happy if we don't know how to overcome hindrance by ourselves, or if we think about our troubles pessimistically.