Cinema

Hy
I would like to learn English. Because I've lost some jobs for that. But I want to learn english first for myself. I would like to can travel around the world without language problem. And I love English for my favourit singers and I love films and i would like to watch film with their original sound.

Cinema

Hi 
    I would like to learn English, because I've lost some jobs for not knowing it. But I want to learn english for myself first. I would like to travel around the world without language problems. And I love English because of my favorite singers. I also love films and I would like to watch films with their original sound.

Cinema

Hy

****

I would like to learn English, because I missed job opportunities because I do not speak. Also, but most importantly, I want to learn English for myself (for personal interest). I would like to be able to travel around the world without language challenges. My favourite songs and films are in English. I would like to watch, listen and enjoy understanding.