Have you ever heard for Croatia or been to?

I'm writing for the first time here,and I'll write about my country. Many people who aren't from Europe and many who are from, doesnt't hear for Croatia.Croatia is my second ''home'').I was born in Bosnia and Herzegovina(I'll write about it next time)..It's a smaller country in the central part of Europe.The capital is Zagreb. Croatia, for me ,it's a beatiful place for living.It has beatiful coastline with cristal clear see (the Adriatic see) ,many national parks,interesting old cities like as Dubrovnik with a long history.In the summer many tourist comes to visit Croatia.Many of young people talk English here and for tourists it's easier.Tourism is a well developed ,but at the moment croatian economic troubles are deepen. Many people are going abroad looking for a better life.It's sad,but I hope it will be better soon.
This is short notes(story) about my country and I hope that I don't have many mistakes :-).
Greetings from Croatia!

I'm writing for the first time here,and I'll write about my country. Many people who aren't from Europe and many who are , don´t hear about Croatia.Croatia is my second ''home'').I was born in Bosnia and Herzegovina(I'll write about it next time)..It's a smaller country in the central part of Europe.The capital is Zagreb. Croatia, for me ,it's a beatiful place for living.It has beatiful coastline with cristal clear see (the Adriatic sea) ,many national parks,interesting old cities as Dubrovnik with a long history.In the summer many tourists come to visit Croatia.A lot of young people speak English here and for tourists it's easier.Tourism is a well developed ,but at the moment croatian economic troubles are deeper. Many people are going abroad looking for a better life.It's sad,but I hope it will be better soon.
    Greetings from Croatia!