Vladimir and Suzdal...once again! Part 1

Last summer I have already told you about my trip to Vladimir and Suzdal - I went there to meet my friends and to see the sights of one of the most popular centers of tourism in Russia. Well, I enjoyed the time there and I finished every day by chatting with my British friend from Italki sharing with him my emotions and impressions of what I have seen during the day. Finally, I promised him to visit the towns together when he comes to Russia.
Well, last weekend was the time for me to redeem my promise and we went to Vladimir. I should say, we went ther not together, since we live in different cities, so we needed to synchronise our actions to get to the place at the same time. And that has became the first failure in my plan, because my friend's bus just stuck in a traffic jam! He spent seven hourrs on the road instead of three, so I'd been waiting for him for about four hours! First two of them I was just sitting in the bus terminal and waiting for my friend, but after he called me saying it didn't seemed as they were moving, I decided to go to the hotel to leave there my bag. After that I came back to the station to keep on waiting for my friend in the local caffe eating some disgusting burger and drinking tasteless coffee.. I was really worrying about my friend, I felt a kind of guilty since it was me who involved him into that trip!
Finishing my disgusting supper (I missed the lunch that day) I went to the bus terminal to ask about the bus from Moscow that was running late for so long time. They told me they have no information, and even the earlier busses haven't come yet. Sending those sad news to my friend in SMS, I received the answer: "I'm here!". I think, that were the most pleasant words I have heared during that day! Making a deep breath I finally ran to my friend just to hug him tight =)

Last summer I have already told you about my trip to Vladimir and Suzdal last summer - I went there to meet my friends and to see the sights of one of the most popular centers of tourism in Russia. Well, I enjoyed the time there and I finished every day by chatting with my British friend from Italki italki sharing with him my emotions and impressions of what I have had seen during the day. Finally, I promised him to visit the some towns together when he comes to Russia.
    Well, last weekend was the time for me to redeem my promise and we went to Vladimir. I should say, we went ther not together there seperately, since we live in different cities, so we needed to synchronise our actions to get to the place arrive at the same time. And that has became the first failure in my plan, because my friend's bus just got stuck in a traffic jam! He spent seven hourrs hours on the road instead of three, so I'd been waiting waited for him for about four hours! First two of them For the first two I was just sitting in the bus terminal and waiting for my friend, but after he called me saying it didn't seemed as seem like they were moving, I decided to go to the hotel to leave there my bag there. After that I came back to the station to keep carry on waiting for my friend in the local caffe cafe eating some disgusting burger and drinking tasteless coffee. I was really worrying worried about my friend, I felt a kind of guilty since it was me who involved him into that in the trip!
    Finishing my disgusting supper (I missed the lunch that day) I went to the bus terminal to ask about the bus from Moscow that was running late for so such a long time. They told me they have had no information, and even the earlier busses haven't hadn't come yet. Sending those that sad news to my friend in a SMS, I received the answer: "I'm here!". I think, that those were the most pleasant words I have heared heard during that day! Making a deep breath I finally ran to my friend just to hug him tight =)