A good day

Two days ago, I found a movile phone...a good movil phone...A friend said me: "Good lucky!!! Now you have a new movile or you can sold it and you can get some money. It is the most useful..." but, it wasn't mine...so, I decided to research and I could find the owner. When I talk with her, she said me that she had a lot of photos in her mobile phone, and these photos were very important in her life (photos of her children, mainly). She was very happy. At the end, I met her and I gave it. She gave me a bottle of wine, two kisses and a hug.
That day was a good day!!!

A good day

Two days ago, I found a mobile phone...a good mobile phone...A friend said me: "Good luck ("you're lucky" would probably be better here)!!! Now you have a new mobile or you can sell it and you can get some money. It is the most useful..." but, it wasn't mine...so, I decided to research and see if I could find the owner. When I talked to her, she told me that she had a lot of photos in her mobile phone, and these photos were very important in her life to her (photos of her children, mainly). She was very happy. In  the end, I met her and I gave it to her. She gave me a bottle of wine, two kisses and a hug.
    That day was a good day!!!

A good day

Two days ago, I found a mobile phone...a good mobil phone...A friend said to me: "That's lucky!!! Now you have a new mobile, or you can sell it and you can get some money. It's very useful..." But, it wasn't mine... So, I decided to research who the owner was and find them. When I spoke to her, she told me that she had a lot of photos in her mobile phone, and these photos were very important in her life (photos of her children, mainly). She was very happy. eventually, I met her and returned it. She gave me a bottle of wine, two kisses and a hug.
    That day was a good day!!!