Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

When do you prefer to do your assignment, morning or evening?

To be honest, I prefer doing my work in the evening. There are a couple of reasons.
Firstly, working in the evening is more efficient. Evening is so quiet that I can concentrate on the work without distraction. There are several friends contact me on telephone, twitter, e-mail and etc in the morning, so I hardly focus on the work. However, in the evening, I will not be the absent-minded person.
Secondly, I have enough time to think about the questions. At this time, I always be internally motivated and get inspired.

Red - Corrects

Green - Suggestions

When do you prefer to do your assignments, morning or evening?

Firstly, working in the evening is more efficient. Evenings is are so quiet that I can concentrate on the my work without distractions. There are I have several friends that contact me on by telephone, Twitter, e-mail and etc. in the morning, so I can hardly focus on the work.

In the morning, several friends contact me by...

However, in the evening, I will am not be an the absent-minded person. However, in the evening, I am not so absent-minded.
    Secondly In addition, I have enough time to think about the questions. At this that time, I always be am internally motivated and get inspired.