When do you prefer to do your assignment, morning or evening?

To be honest, I prefer doing my work in the evening. There are a couple of reasons.
Firstly, working in the evening is more efficient. Evening is so quiet that I can concentrate on the work without distraction. There are several friends contact me on telephone, twitter, e-mail and etc in the morning, so I hardly focus on the work. However, in the evening, I will not be the absent-minded person.
Secondly, I have enough time to think about the questions. At this time, I always be internally motivated and get inspired.

Red - Corrects

Green - Suggestions

When do you prefer to do your assignments, morning or evening?

Firstly, working in the evening is more efficient. Evenings is are so quiet that I can concentrate on the my work without distractions. There are I have several friends that contact me on by telephone, Twitter, e-mail and etc. in the morning, so I can hardly focus on the work.

In the morning, several friends contact me by...

However, in the evening, I will am not be an the absent-minded person. However, in the evening, I am not so absent-minded.
    Secondly In addition, I have enough time to think about the questions. At this that time, I always be am internally motivated and get inspired.