Do you prefer to do single project or multi-projects at the same time?

Well, I prefer to do multi-projects at the same time for following reasons.
Firstly, doing multi-projects is the most efficient way for me when I face a few works to do at the same time. Because I could distribute the time wisely to every task. Thus time will be well-planned which means save time.
What’s more, when I am stuck, I can try another project and probably and get some inspirations. When I was a sophomore, I got trouble in my biological paper. Surprisingly I got inspired when I was making my historical work.

Do you prefer to do a single project or multiple projects at the same time?

Well, I prefer to do multi-projects at the same time for following reasons:

Firstly, doing multiple projects simultaneously is the most efficient way for me when I face a few works to do at the same time. Because I could distribute the time wisely to every task. Thus, time will be well-planned which means saving time.
    What’s more, when I am stuck, I can try another project and probably get some inspiration. When I was a sophomore, I had trouble doing my biological paper. Surprisingly, I was inspired when I was making my historical work.

[ 'multi-projects' -- I wasn't familiar with this specific hyphenation , so I looked it up, apparently 'multi-project' is the correct term for one project with many layers, so using 'multiple projects' is much more clear.]

[ 'saving time' -- 'save' should be in the same tense as other verbs in the sentence.]

[ 'inspiration' -- inspiration is an uncountable thing... you cannot have inspirations at once, but you can have inspirations in more than once instance]

[ 'for the following reasons:' -- use a semicolon when you are about to make a list of things]

[ 'was inspired' -- It's the more proper / grammatically correct way to say "receive inspiration", although 'got inspired' still makes sense, it's just not 100% grammatically correct]