I was torn off a strip by my American teacher.

" I am very disappointed by your attitude. This morning the headmaster asked me why one of my students wanted to change his main language so abruptly ? The reason? I still do not realize what was going through your head in order to write, and I quote :
"English is not worthy of interest and I think it's a waste of time to learn a language so idiot more than necessary." 8 years that I teach as an English teacher and you can be sure it's the first time I see someone saying such a thing, especially at your age with so much arrogance ! Gabriel are you serious ? What's wrong with you ?

Where do you think you are to require such a request ? In addition, you deal in my back without speaking with me of your problems and your decision to stop learning English. As if that was not enough, I had a discussion with your professors of French and Latin. They told me that you had the hightest notes of your class - with this purely Parisian way of snobbery that I can not stand - and If there was a problem it was obvious that was not from you. Thinking I was just a good American idiot unable to detect a good pupill.

Nobody has treated me with so much condescension in just one hour of time in my life. Needless to say, I asked to the headmaster to refuse your request and you will remain my student, like it or not... "

I'm too tired to transcribe the rest.

" I am very disappointed by your attitude. This morning the headmaster asked me why one of my students wanted to change his main language so abruptly ? The reason? I still do not realize what was going through your head in when you wrote, and I quote :
    "English is not worthy of interest and I think it's a waste of time to learn a language so idiotic more than necessary." I've taught English for eight years and you can be sure it's the first time I've seen someone saying such a thing, especially at your age with so much arrogance ! Gabriel are you serious ? What's wrong with you ?

Where do you think you are to make such a request ? In addition, you deal behind my back without speaking with me about your problems and your decision to stop learning English. As if that was not enough, I had a discussion with your professors of French and Latin. They told me that you had the hightest grades of your class - with this typically Parisian snobbery that I can not stand - and If there was a problem it was obvious that was not from you. Thinking I was just a good American idiot unable to detect a good pupill.

I'm too tired to transcribe the rest.