Summarize the lesson "London - The World In One City"

In the 21st century, London is certainly the most diverse city. It's a amazed place with many the different cultures in one city. Which is why it was chosen to host the 2012 Olympic Games.
More than 300 languages are spoken by people in there and has 50 nationalities with populations of more than 10,000 people. London is place of business. Londoners have few holidays and they must work the longest hours in Europe. Food is one of the reasons create thousands of jobs for new communities. There is variety of dishes you can have from more than 70 different countries any night of the week. It's the geat place for those who enthusiastic about foreign food.
In fact, the London people are not as friendly as people in others country, they are pretty cold, they don't usually care who you are, where you come from, what you are doing and some things similar. But it will be a good thing for you- people leave you alone, and you are independent person, so you are free to live your own life. On the other hand, Londoners love their children. Immigrants come for not only jobs, money but also their children will fluency in English- it's a great gift.
Most people in there have the same principles: they work hard and move out of the city center as soon as they can afford it!