About the travel

Hi. People.

I am Sue the Venezuela i like travel around the world, then learn english. I want my experince the travel.

I am visite Mexico in 2008 during 30 Days. then knowledge any place. The socalo, the house fridda calho. The palace the bellas arte any other place in Df city . also went to toluca, I like Mexico is beautiful but the food i don't like.

What is opinion?

About the travel

Hi people,

I am Sue the from Venezuela. I like to travel around the world, then and learn english. I want my to experience the travel.

I am visited Mexico in 2008 during for 30 days. then knowledge any place. I gained knowledge from the place. The Socalo, the House Frida Calho, The Palace of the Bellas Arte any and other places in Df city. I also went to Toluca. I like Mexico because it is beautiful but I didn't like the food i don't like.

What is your opinion?

Hi Sue! I'm not sure what is Df city, I've never been to Mexico and I don't know the places there. As for proper nouns like names of places - always use capitals for the first letter :)

About the travel

Hi. People.

I am Sue the from Venezuela, I like to travel around the world, then and learn english. I want my to experience the travel.

I am visited Mexico in 2008 during for 30 Days. then knowledge any place. The socalo, the House Fridda Calho; the Palace the of Bellas Arte and other place in Df city and I also went to Toluca. I like Mexico it is beautiful but the food I don't like the food.

What is your opinion?