A strange exhibit

Today me and my class went with the sciece teacher to a muscles exhibit in Bologna. But now you'll ask yourself why it is strange: the muscles showed belonged to real humans that had offered their bodies to the sciece.But they didn't seem real because a substance of plastic injected in their cells after death had trasformed the bodies in something like plastic and they seems fake. So that was strange but also interesting;for example you could see the different appearances between a smoker's lung and a no smoker one:the first was black for the tar inside the cigarettes differently by the second one.There where many different rooms in which where showed all the organs of the circulatory system,skeletal system, the respiratory and so on. I think it was useful to see how our organs change if we have some particular ilness or if we treat our body badly.

A strange exhibit

Today my class and I went with the sciece teacher to a muscles exhibit in Bologna. But now you'll ask yourself why it is strange: the muscles showed belonged to real humans that had offered their bodies to science.But they didn't seem real because a substance of plastic injected into their cells after death had transformed the bodies into something like plastic and they seem fake. So that was strange but also interesting;for example you could see the different appearances between a smoker's lung and a non smoker's lung:the first was black from the tar inside the cigarettes. There were many different rooms that showed all the organs of the circulatory system,skeletal system, the respiratory and so on. I think it was useful to see how our organs change if we have some particular illness or if we treat our body badly.

More notebook entries written in Italian