Heating

I have read that, historically, in Europe, where winters are not so cold as in the Russia, people heated houses with less intensity. So, in Europe, outside temperature is higher than in our latitudes and room temperature, opposite, is lower. Nowadays, my familiar people who used to live in England, noted that it’s cold in British flats and houses.
In over days, we have been accustomed, to live in well-heated flats. As for me, comfortable temperature in a flat is 23°C, and I like in the same time to keep the windows opened for ventilation. But in the cities, we have central heating in our flats, and it starts when average daily outside temperature is lower than 8°C, but usually not previously than October, 15.
This year the weather got cold earlier than usually, it was so cold in September, colder than just now. The room temperature in my flat dropped to 17°C, and I was so suffering from the cold those days. I had to use the electric radiator, and, using it, the temperature did not rise above 19°C. The municipal service switched on heating at September, 28, and we was so glad! Later, however, the weather got warmer, and we had to keep balcony door opened because of the intense heat (until 29°C), but it was better then that terrible cold.

Red - Corrections

Green - Suggestions

Heating

I have read that, historically, in Europe, where winters are not so as cold as in the Russia, people historically heated their houses with less intensity. So, in Europe, the outside temperature is was higher than in at our latitudes and room temperature, oppositely/conversely, is lower. Nowadays, my familiar people people I know who used to live in England, have noted that it’s cold in British flats and houses.

In over days recent years, we have been become accustomed to live living in well-heated flats. As for me, a comfortable temperature in for a flat is 23°C, and I like in at the same time to keep the windows opened open for ventilation. But in the cities, we have central heating in our flats, and it starts when the average daily outside temperature is lower than 8°C, but usually not previously than before October, 15.
    This year the weather got cold earlier than usually usual. It was so cold in September, colder than just now. The room temperature in my flat dropped to 17°C, and I was so suffering so much from the cold during those days then. I had to use the an electric radiator, and, using it, the temperature did not rise above 19°C. The municipal service switched on heating at on September, 28, and we was were so glad! Later, however, the weather got warmer, and we had to keep our balcony doors opened open because of the intense heat (until over 29°C), but it was better then than that terrible cold.