A busy morning

I got up early this morning because i had to clean my domitory and go to the teachers' office to help teachers do some things.
After cleaning my dorm,i hurried to my breakfast.But only little breakfast left.
When i got to the office,there were two teachers in there.They asked me to clean the table and do some other things.When i had finally done everything i think,i sat in a chair and wanted do some review.However, a teacher came to me.She asked me to deliver some documents to several places.Oh,god!It almost took one hour for me to finish it.How tired!
After that,i had to have my classes.I feel so nice to leave the office.Haha.
Quite a busy morning,right?

A busy morning

I got up early this morning because I had to clean my dormitory and go to the teachers' office to help teachers do some things.
    After cleaning my dorm,I hurried to my breakfast.But only little breakfast was left.
    When I got to the office,there were two teachers in there.They asked me to clean the table and do some other things.When I had finally done everything I think,I sat in a chair and wanted to do some review.However, a teacher came to me.She asked me to deliver some documents to several places.Oh,God!It took almost one hour for me to finish it.How tiring!
    After that,I had to attend my classes.I felt so nice to leave the office.Haha.
    Quite a busy morning,right?