My first time in New York

I'm so exited because I will go to New York for first time in my life. I always have seen the city in the movies and I think that it's a nice place.
I'm mind of the dreams is possible to be come true so New York is the city for this.
I have many plans for visit museums, restaurants, buildings, shops... But before all else I want to visit Central Park. Is the most important park for the citizens and a good place for going to jogging.
So I'm gonna put my sports in the bag and here I go!!!

My first time in New York

I'm so exited because I will go I'm going to New York for first time in my life. I have always have seen the city in the movies and I think that it's a nice place (since you're excited, maybe you want to say it's energetic/wonderful/exciting place)..  

I'm mind of the dreams is possible to be come true so New York, the city where dreams are made of. is the city for this.

I have many plans for to visit the museums, restaurants, buildings, and shops... But before above all else, I want to visit Central Park. It is the most important park for the citizens New Yorkers and a good place for going to jogging.

So I'm gonna put my sports gym clothes in the my bag and here off I go!!!

My first time in New York

I'm so exited because I will be going to New York for first time in my life. I have always have seen the city in the movies and I think that it's a nice place.
    I'm reminded of the dreams is that can possiblly to be come true, so and New York is the city for this.
    I have many plans for to visit museums, restaurants, buildings, and shops... But before all else of that, I want to visit Central Park. It is the most important park for the citizens of New York and a good place for going to jogging.
    So I'm gonna put my sports clothes in the bag and here I go!!!

Very nice! I can tell that you are very excited to go to New York. It is a beautiful place!!

Red type is text that was edited or corrected, crossed out typeis text that needs deleted.

I hope you have a wonderful time in New York.

~Samantha  :)