My first post

Learning languages is one of the most beautiful things can happen in your life , you meet people ,you usually challenge yourself and feel very good when can practice with a native speaker !
I think this is not best post ever but it's mine, it's the first ... and for me that is amazing ! :D

My first post

Learning languages is one of the most beautiful things that can happen in your life, you meet people, you usually challenge yourself, and feel very good when can practise with a native speaker!
    I think this is not best post ever but it's mine, it's the my first ... and for me that is amazing! :D

Punctuation - comma, fullstop, exclamation - space after, not before.

My first post

Learning languages is one of the most beautiful things can happen in your life. You meet people, you usually challenge yourself and feel very good when you can practice with a native speaker!
    I think this is not the best post ever but it's mine, it's the first ... and for me that is amazing ! :D

Just noticed a few small errors, I think the spacing between the commas were just typos or just a stlye thing. Becareful with run on sentences. You want to make sure that when you complete a thought you make that a sentence. Often I'll have a really long, continuous thought in my head that sounds really good together, but it turns out to be a lot of words. When that happens, try to find a place where it make senses to split it up. A sentence needs a subject, an a verb, and you're golden. 

Great first post though! 

My First Post

Learning languages is one of the most beautiful things that can happen in your life. You meet people, you usually challenge yourself and feel very good when can practice with a native speaker !
    I don't think this is the best post ever but it's mine, it's the first ... and for me that is amazing ! :D

Good job! I like your positive attitude!

My first post

Learning languages is one of the most beautiful things that can happen in your life , you meet people , you usually challenge yourself and feel very good when you can practice with a native speaker !

---

Exactly! Congrats!