Being famous!

Being famous is a goal that a lot of people would like to success, but in fact, is difficult to reach. We can see a lot of famous people in a lot of aspects of our lives, like in the films, in football, in politics…In any topic that you can imagine, you will be able to find some famous people known by someone.

Despite we can think about being famous as the best thing in the world, we must think about the advantages and drawbacks that this aspect will provide. It has just advantages? Or you can find disadvantages too? Even though being famous could give you the possibility of being wealth and notice by everyone, could make you as famous as you couldn’t go anywhere without being notice, and without privacy, even if you go the supermarket or just for a walk.

On the other hand, some people would prefer being famous, forgiving this drawbacks, because is their dream or whatever. In my opinion, I think that being famous could give you the opportunity of having an easier life, but not in all the aspects of your life. You should think about each part, about each aspect of being famous before it would be too late to change it. Maybe having a good job and a normal life would be better than been followed every day without time to breath.

Being famous!

Being famous is a goal that a lot of people would like to have success in, but it is in fact, is difficult to reach. We can see a lot of famous people in a lot of different aspects of our lives, like in the films, in football, in politics etc… In any topic that you can imagine, you will be able to find some famous people that are recognizable by someone.

Despite this, we can think about being famous as the best thing in the world,. We must also think about the advantages and drawbacks that this aspect will provide. It has Does it just have advantages? Or can you find disadvantages too? Even though being famous could give you the possibility of being wealth(y) and notice(d) by everyone, it could make you as so famous as that you couldn’t go anywhere without being notice(d), and without privacy, even if you go to the supermarket or just outside for a walk.

On the other hand, some people would prefer being famous, forgiving this drawback(deleted s), because it is their dream or whatever. In my opinion, I think that being famous could give you the opportunity of having an easier life, but not in all the aspects of your life. You should think about each part. Think about each aspect of being famous before it would be too late to change it. Maybe having a good job and a normal life would be better than been being followed every day without time to breath.

EDITORS NOTE: Great job! There were not a whole lot of changes that had to be made and the ones that were made were only small mistakes. If you have any questions or need clarification feel free to just send me a message. Great job once again. Take care