My day

Today is my day off and I was sleeping a lot because I was working hard since 8 am to 8 pm two days and was sleeping 5 and 4 hours. Today I was sleeping 10 hours. This is Russia and we must work hard... Very hard!
I woke up at 12 p.m. and after 30 minutes I was speaking with my boyfrend on Skype almost 1 hour. Today we spoke only one time because he is very busy today. He went to another city for visit his friend. After our conversation I was cooking a tomato soup with chees for lunch.
At. 2 p.m. I went to a shop and bought some eggs and milk. I visited another shop near my house where I have bought a T-shirt for work and today I have returned it to the shop and take my money. I visited a dry-cleaning and take my jacket which was Smudged of coffee. They were cleaning and washing the jacket very bad! It was coast 20$! At 4 p.m I visited a post office and I received a parcels 2 of them were from China and 1 from Norway it sent me my boyfriend. It was weighed 14 kilogram... Now I'm feeling pain my hands. :)
When I went back home I started cleaning the flat. I have spent for it 1 hour.
At 8 p.m. I had a lesson on Skype wich was continue 90 minutes. After the lesson I was spending time for study information for my work.
Now I'm felling not good, I'm tired.

My day

Today is my day off, and I was sleeping a lot because I was had been working hard since from 8 am to 8 pm for two days and was sleeping 5 and or 4 hours. Today I was sleeping slept 10 hours. This is Russia, and we must work hard... Very hard!
    I woke up at 12 p.m., and after 30 minutes I was speaking with my boyfriend on Skype for almost 1 hour. Today we spoke only one time because he is very busy today. He went to another city for to visit his friend. After our conversation I was cooking cooked a tomato soup with cheese for lunch.
    At  2 p.m. I went to a shop and bought some eggs and milk. I visited another shop near my house where I have bought a T-shirt for work, and today I have returned it to the shop and take my money for a refund/to get my money back. I visited a dry-cleaning and take took my jacket which was smudged of with coffee. They were cleaning and washing the jacket very badly! It was coast cost 20$! At 4 p.m I visited a post office and I received a some parcels. 2 Two* of them were from China and 1 one* from Norway; it was sent to me by my boyfriend. It was weighed 14 kilograms... Now I'm feeling pain in my hands. :)
    When I went back home I started cleaning the flat. I have spent for it 1 one* hour on it/doing it.
    At 8 p.m. I had a lesson on Skype which was continued for 90 minutes. After the lesson I was spending spent time for studying information for my work.
    Now I'm felling not feeling good; I'm tired.

* Usually we spell out the numbers 1-9 (e.g., one - nine).

Just some mistakes with verb tenses and prepositions. I didn't explain my corrections. Please ask if you have questions! Get some sleep!!