Letter to a friend

Hi Sara,
I am sorry I haven't written for so long. I have been very busy since I came back so I was a little stressed because I have had to do a lot of thing I hadn finished before going to visit you.
Many thanks to lend me to visit you I have spent a fantastic week. I liked very much the Natural Park near your town, it was fantastic to see so variety of birds and can hear their singings.
Also it was very interesting to meet Paul and Mary, I think they are very nice people and I enjoyed a lot to talk with them about painting and reading.
I have been studying for three weeks because I am going to take an English exam next week and I need pass it so that I haven't met whith my frinds since I went back.
That's all for now. I hope you come to visit me next month. Give my regards to Paul and Mary.
Take care.
Isabel.

Please, I need somebody correct me this letter. Thank you very much.

Letter to a friend

Hi Sara,
    Take care.
    Isabel.

Please, I need somebody TO correct me this letter FOR ME. Thank you very much.