Ukraine - France 2:0

Hi guys)) It is really good day for my country! I dont like football, but this much was very interesting and worrying
!! I feeling pride in my country! We won France 2-0, and it's great!! I did't want offend fun's of France, but this victory very important to us, so i decided write about this. I know i did mistakes, so i hope u going to correct me! Thanks! Good luck!

Ukraine - France 2:0

Hi guys-

Today is really good day for my country! I don't like football, but this match was very interesting and worrying suspenseful!! I feeling pride in I am proud of my country! We won against France 2-0, and it's great!! I didn't want offend the French fans, but this victory very important to us, so i decided write about it. I know I made mistakes, so I hope you are going to correct me! Thanks! Good luck!

(Great job!)

Ukraine - France 2:0

Hi guys)) It is a really good day for my country! I dont like football, but this much match was very interesting and worrying
    !! I feeling pride (или "am feeling pride") in my country! We won beat/defeated France 2-0, and it's great!! I did't want offend fun's of to spoil France's fun, but this victory is very important to us, so I decided to write about this. I know I did made mistakes, so I hope you are going to correct me! Thanks! Good luck!

Поздравляю! Maybe Ukraine and USA will meet in Brazil!

Ukraine - France 2:0

Hi guys)) It is a really good day for my country! I don't like football, but this much match was very interesting and worrying !! I am* feeling pride in my country! We won beat** France 2-0, and it's great!! I didn't want offend fun's fans of France, but this victory is very important to us, so i I decided to write about this it. I know i I did made mistakes, so i I hope u you are going to correct me! Thanks! Good luck!

Good job! Go Ukraine!

Notes:

*You could also say "I feel proud of my country"

**You can say "We won against France" or "We won 2-0 against France" also.

Remember, "I" is always capitalized itself.

Isaiah