Hello, someone can help me to correct this summary? Please

Characteristic parameters analysis of the flow meters in the packed tower, centrifugal pumps and equipment of power losses

The main objectives of the practice carried out were to construct the calibration curves of some meters as Venturi tube, the anemometer, the rotameter, the meter of expenditure, the weir and orifice plate, as well as analyze the behavior of the gauge pressure in the Venturi tube, determine its coefficient and determine and its the percentage of permanent pressure loss, It was also required represent the profile of air flow velocities through the Pitot tube, determine the percentage of permanent pressure loss in the orifice plate and determine its coefficient. For it, the flows were recorded registered by the meter of spending and the time of filling the tank for centrifugal pumps, the manometric height differences in the Venturi tube, in addition to the speed of the air at the outlet of packed tower; in the equipment of power losses were taken the time to fill the buckets and manometric height differences.

The main objectives of the practice carried out were to construct the calibration curves of some meters as Venturi tube, the anemometer, the rotameter, the meter of expenditure, the weir and orifice plate, as well as analyze the behavior of the gauge pressure in the Venturi tube, determine its coefficient and determine the percentage of permanent pressure loss, It was also required to represent the profile of air flow velocities through the Pitot tube, determine the percentage of permanent pressure loss in the orifice plate and determine its coefficient.  To do this, the flows were recorded by the meter of spending (?) and the time to fill the tank for the centrifugal pumps, the manometric height differences in the Venturi tube, in addition to the speed of the air at the outlet of the packed tower; in the equipment of power losses were taken the time to fill the buckets and manometric height differences.