Good news regarding English teacher in Japan

To be a English teacher in junior high/ high school in Japan, we need to take a certificate which need a few years to study, and have to pass the exam. Even so, some of the English teachers in Japan can not speak English at all. They know English grammar, but they can not communicate in English, and I think it's terrible.

But things are getting change. Osaka prefecture made new system. They don't ask the certificate, but they'll hire people who have experience overseas, and have high English skills. They pay good money for the teachers too. I think it's a good news in two ways.

First, for example, for a Japanese woman in her 30's who spend some years overseas and come back to Japan, it's not easy to find a job which she can use her experiences and ability and can get good money. Even she can speak English, what she can get easily is temporary job. More over, if the job is not related overseas or don't need to use English so much, sometimes her boss don't like to have her. I like my country, but it's the one of the negative side of our culture. We have to respect elder people, and should show the elder people that "You're better than me", and there's not so much career choices for women.
But this news give me a hope.

Second, I really think English education in Japan should change. I myself learned English grammar from a young male teacher who don't speak English at all. But when I have my children in the future, I'd like them to have a teacher who speaks English, can teach how fun to communicate with people in English, and have lots of interesting experiences overseas.

*I'll appreciate if you could advice me what title I should use. Thank you in advance!

Good News Regarding English Teachers in Japan

To be a English teacher in junior high/ high school in Japan, we need to take have a certificate which need requires a few years to of study, and we have to pass the an exam. Even so, some of the English teachers in Japan can not speak English at all. They know English grammar, but they can not communicate in English, and I think it's terrible.

But things are getting changing. Osaka prefecture made a new system. They don't ask for the certificate, but they'll hire people who have experience overseas, and have high English skills. They pay good money for the teachers too. I think this is a good news in two ways [or, for two reasons].

Firstly, for example, for a Japanese woman in her 30's who spends some years overseas and comes back to Japan, it's not easy to find a job in which she can use her experiences, ability and can get good money. Even if she can speak English, what the most that she can get easily is a temporary job. Moreover, if the job is not related to overseas or doesn't need to use English so much, sometimes her boss doesn't like to have her. I like my country, but the this is one of the negative sides of our culture. We have to respect older people, and should show our elders that "You're better than me", and there's not so very many career choices for women.
    But this news give me a hope.

Secondly, I really think English education in Japan should change. I myself learned English grammar from a young male teacher who didn't/doesn't speak English at all. But when I have my children in the future, I'd like them to have a teacher who speaks English, who can teach them how fun it is to communicate with people in English, and have lots of interesting experiences overseas.