Ultimate freedom -- Ubuntu or right we deserve?

se kindly help to fill in the blanks because my vocabulary is limited ;-)

Topic: The society is based on rules and laws. The society would not function well if individuals were free to do whatever they want. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Few doubts the importance of the role the law plays in society but the question of how many laws the government should issue is debatable. Proponents argue for more laws, in an effort to ensure the society can function well; however, in my opinion, individuals should be entitled to enjoy the freedom.

The underpinning reason is twofold. First of all, with less restrictions, people will be more creative and innovative, which means more wealth and assets will be generated. This economic growth is essential to help enhance the social welfare system and hence improve the social stability and society's cohesion.
Another factor that is worth mentioning is that too many laws will hamper the economic development. For example, if a government impose too many restrictions on the business industry, then the commercial activity will be impeded and become less productive.This can end up with massive job cuts and a soaring unemployment rate, which is extremely detrimental to the society.

However, this does not necessarily mean there should be no laws at all. If anyone can act in whatever ways they like, the whole society will come to a chaos and stop running. People will become apprehensive and feel unsecured because at any minute, threats like robbery, _____, _____ and even murder can occur.
Moreover, law is vital to justice and equality. Without the protection of law, honest and ___ business owners may face malicious competitions and this is unfair to them.

In conclusion, although law is the most fundamental and decisive factor in a just and civilised society, the government should be conservative in terms of issuing laws. This will benefit the economy development and ensure a robust and stable society as well.

Hi amul, 

Thank you so much for correcting my writing! You can't imagine how much I crave for reviews and corrections!

Frankly speaking, I use Ubuntu for two reasons; first, as far as I know, Ubuntu has a built in connotation of ' a fictional society'. This fits the context of this essay since our society can't sustain without laws and the entile essay is based on hypothesis (fictional).

The another intention to use this word, however, as I must admit, is to attract more intentions,  in order that more people will get intrested and click in. If I had my notebook entry title as ' do we need laws or not' , that would be too boring, given the fact that the essay itself is so boring as well. So it is an effor to avoid 'double boring'.

Again, thanks for your corrections and it really matters to me.

By the way, I have a little bit concern over the use of 'law abiding'  in the below sentence:

Moreover, law is vital to justice and equality. Without the protection of the law, honest and law abiding  business owners may face malicious competitions and this is would be unfair to them.

I know the word 'law abiding', but I dont' think it really fit with the context, becuause we are assuming there is no laws. How could someone be law-abiding if there is not such a thing?

thanks again!

Few doubts the importance of the role the law plays in society but the question of how many laws the government should issue is debatable. Proponents argue for more laws in an effort to ensure the that society can function well. However, in my opinion, individuals should be entitled to enjoy the freedom. (better: as much freedom as possible.)

The underpinning reason is twofold. First of all, with less fewer restrictions, people will be more creative and innovative, which means more wealth and assets will be generated. This economic growth is essential to help enhance the social welfare system and hence improve the social stability and society's cohesion.
    Another factor that is worth mentioning is that too many laws will hamper the economic development. For example, if a government imposed too many restrictions on the business and industry, then the commercial activity will be impeded and become less productive.This can end up with massive job cuts and a soaring unemployment rate, which is extremely detrimental to the society.

However, this does not necessarily mean there should be no laws at all. If anyone can could act in whatever ways they liked, the whole society will come to a chaos and stop running it would lead to social chaos and society  would stop functioning. People will would become apprehensive and feel unsecured insecure because at any minute, threats like robbery, ___vandalism__, __rape___ and or even murder can occur turn into reality.
    Moreover, law is vital to justice and equality. Without the protection of the law, honest and _law abiding__ business owners may face malicious competitions and this is would be unfair to them.

In conclusion, although the law is the most fundamental and decisive factor in a just and civilised society, the government should be conservative in terms of issuing laws. This will benefit the economy economic development and ensure a robust and stable society as well.

Very good, but what does it have to do with Ubuntu?