What a meeting! :)

It was a sunny morning, when I got up and I got ready to go out. It was the day to meet a famous actor that I love, Matthew Fox, of one of the greatest series of all time, Lost!

He was coming to Salamanca, where I was studying at University, in order to show the premiere of his new movie. I was so excited about the possibility of seeing him in real, in person. So for that, I got out with a friend of mine, and we went there, to the principal square of the city.

We were waiting there for 3 hours, until he got out with other important actors. The square was full of people, waiting for him too, but I was the girl who yelled more! So for that he came where I was, and he talked to me for a while. He asked me my name and he gave me two kisses. I felt like if I was flying in the sky. What a wonderful day! If only I could see him again. That was one of the best experiences of my life, knowing that is almost impossible to see an important actor like him in a little country like Spain.

That one meeting made it a day I will never forget.

OOPT

It was a sunny morning when I got up and I got ready to go out. It was the day to meet a famous actor that I love, Matthew Fox, from one of the greatest series of all time: Lost! He was coming to Salamanca (where I was in college) for the premiere of his new movie. I was so excited about the possibility of seeing him in person that my friend and I went to the city square for a chance to meet him.

We were waiting there for three hours when he arrived with other important actors.  The square was full of other people waiting for him too, but I was the girl who yelled so loudly that I gained his attention!  He came over to me, asked me my name, and we spoke for a little while. Then he gave me two kisses! I felt like I was flying! What a wonderful day! If only I could see him again!
      That was one of the best experiences of my life, because it is almost impossible to see an important actor like him in a little country like Spain. I will never forget the day I met him.

Cute story, Isabel! I re-arranged the actions in your paragraphs to informal U.S. English style. 
      -Dan