Too lazy to anger

My friend Sally told me a amusing thing about Helen, one day, they attend a class of C programming language which was so boring that made Helen restless, to Sally’s surprise, she found the color of her friend’s hands turned to be light purple.

Sally’s boyfriend is very funny as well, once they had a severe quarrel in the morning, unexpectedly, lots of acne were dotted with his face while they met again in the afternoon.

By the way, I am just too lazy to be angry. The energy is limited, however, too much stuff awaits me to deal with. Moreover, I need to make something new everyday, for example, find a new book or some new ideas.

Corrections/Mistakes/Suggestions/Misc.

Too lazy to anger(be bothered)

My friend Sally, told me an amusing thing about(/that had happened to) Helen.One day(/the other day), they attended a class(/course) of(/in) C programming (language) which was so boring that it made Helen (feel) restless(/...that left Helen restless). To Sally’s surprise, she found(/noticed) (that) the color of her friend’s(/friend Helen's: might get confused by the friend of a friend's problem) hands turned to be(/turned into a) light purple.

Sally’s boyfriend is very funny as well, once they had a (severe)(/serious) quarrel in the morning. Unexpectedly(/unfortunately/intriguingly), lots of acne (spots) were dotted with all over his face when they met again in the afternoon.

(/..his face was all covered in acne when....)

(Intriguingly, when they met again, his face had turned into an acne battlefield..;P)

By the way, I am just too lazy to be(/become/get) angry. The(/My) energy is limited. (however)(In any case), too much stuff awaits me to deal with.(/there's too much stuff already to deal with). (Moreover)(/Besides), I need to make(/discover) something new everyday, for example, find a new book or some new ideas.(I feel the urge to discover new things everyday, find a good book, explore new ideas.)

Actually i even prefer a few of jeff's suggestions to mineown.. but you missed one or two things.. aswell i me, I guess;P Perhaps, somebody else should combine the two of our corrections....how about you, Grace;p

Too Lazy to be Angry

My friend Sally, told me a amusing thing story about Helen. One day, they attended a class of C programming language class that which was so boring that made Helen became very restless. To Sally’s surprise, she found saw the color of her friend’s hands had turned to be light purple!

Sally’s boyfriend is very funny too. as well, Once they had a severe big quarrel in the morning.  unexpectedly, lots To our surprise, tons of acne were dotted with in his face while they met again later in the afternoon. [Here's a description for you to learn...  "... of acne popped out all over his face like mushrooms/popcorn ...]

By the Anyway, I'm am just too lazy to be angry. The My energy is limited, however, too much stuff awaits for me to deal with. Moreover, I need to make something new have better things to do everyday, for example, such as finding a new book or some new ideas.