Who I am.

My name is Nerea and I'm 18 years old. I'm here to practise my English because I'm not really bad but I'm very shy when I'm speaking in that lenguage. About me... I live in barcelona (Spain) and I speak Catalana and Spanish. I'm doing Publicity and RRPP at Universitat de Barcelona and I love play sports. When I was eight I started to play volley and I'm training and playing matches yet. I'm searching for people who can help me with English and I would be happy to help them with Catalan or Spanish.

(It's more or less ok?)

Who I am.

My name is Nerea and I'm 18 years old. I'm here to practise my English because even though I'm it's not really bad, but I'm very shy when I'm speaking I speak in that language. About me... I live in Barcelona, Spain, and I speak Catalan and Spanish. I'm doing Publicity and RRPP at Universitat de Barcelona and I love to play sports. When I was eight I started to play volleyball and I'm training and playing matches yet still. I'm searching for people who can help me with English and I would be happy to help them with Catalan or Spanish.

(It's Is it more or less ok?)

Red - Corrections

Green - Suggestions

Your English is excellent. Keep up the good work!

Who I am.

My name is Nerea and I'm 18 years old. I'm here to practise my English because I'm not really bad at it but I'm very shy when I'm speaking in that lenguage language. About me... I live in Barcelona (Spain) and I speak Catalana and Spanish. I'm doing studying Publicity and RRPP at Universitat de Barcelona and I also love play playing sports. When I was eight I started to play playing volley and I'm still training and playing matches yet today. I'm searching looking for people who can help me with my English and I would be happy to help them with Catalan or Spanish.

(It's more or less ok?)[yeah, it wasn't that bad ;)]

Welcome to Italki Nerea!