school

As school continues to take a lot of time it is just getting harder to go online and just talk here. But I will try my best and do what I can to keep on going, It it alot of work in school. We have exams and all different types of tests, the teachers really tries us and it is alot to do everyday, but still I won't back down.

That is the last thing that will come to my mind. althow the thaught of not having to wake up 5 or 6 in the morning is wonderful. But I would miss it after a while, miss going up having something important to do. Having something counted as a work to do. It feels good having to come home later then my dad, saying that I have been studding harder then my siblings. That just feels great, coming home late...having just food on the plate and watching tv while eating. And no one could blame me, I have an inportant education to take care of. It just feels good!
so this day I am late home, I will just come home, throw of my jacket and heavy bag, get something to eat and then just have no one blaming me. no one asking why I am home late.

school

As school continues to take a lot of time it is just getting harder to go online and just talk here. But I will try my best and do what I can to keep on going. I have such It it a lot of work in school. We have exams and all different types of tests, the teachers really tries us and it there is a lot to do every day, but still I won't back down.

That is the last thing that will come to my mind, although the thought of not having to wake up at 5 or 6 in the morning is wonderful. But I would miss it after a while, miss going getting up having something important to do. Having something counted as a work task to do. It feels good having to come home later than my dad, saying that I have been studying harder than my siblings. That just feels great, coming home late... having just food on the plate and watching tv while eating. And No one could blame/criticise/scold me, I have an important education to take care of. It just feels good!
    so this today I am late home, I will just come home, throw of my jacket and heavy bag, get something to eat and then just have no one blaming me. no one asking why I am home late.