Malaga

Malagueños (Málaga's citizens) are the happiest citizens in all of Spain and, according to a EU's survey, Málaga is the 13th city with the best quality of life, ahead of big cities like Athens, Istanbul, Brussels, London, Berlin and Paris.

What else can I say? I totally agree! I am so happy to be living here again!

Malaga

Malagueños (Málaga's citizens) are the happiest citizens in all of Spain and, according to an EU survey, Málaga is the 13th best city in terms of quality of life, ahead of big cities like Athens, Istanbul, Brussels, London, Berlin and Paris.

OOPT

Malaga

Malagueños (Málaga's citizens) are the happiest citizens people in all of Spain, and ranked #13 in the European Union Quality of Life survey, according to an EU Quality of Life survey, Málaga is the ranks as the 13th city with the best quality of life, ahead of big well-known cities like Athens, Istanbul, Brussels, London, Berlin and Paris.

Very good! Consider replacing "big" with "well-known". Or using "bigger cities" works too. "Big" is a subjective word to use, depending on one's experience. For example, a person who grew-up in New York City would not consider Brussels a "big" city, understand? Keep up the excellent writing! Siga con la excelente escritura!