My first lesson

I had my first lesson with Kara tonight and I learned these greetings:

Oohayo gozaimasu

Konnichi wa

Konbanwa

Oyasumi nasai

I also repeated the hiragana sounds. I find it very difficult to pronounce "ra ri re ru ro", and the closest I can get is to say "da di de du do".

It was a really fun lesson and for homework I will begin to learn the hiragana symbols. Soon I will be writing these notes in hiragana!

My first lesson

Ohayoo gozaimasu

Konnichi wa

Konbanwa

Oyasumi nasai

I also repeated the hiragana sounds. I find it very difficult to pronounce "ra ri ru re ro", and the closest I can get is to say "da di du de do".

It was a really fun lesson and for homework I will begin to learn the hiragana symbols. Soon I will be writing these notes in hiragana!✓✓✓o(`▽´)o

I look forward to seeing you start writing your notes in full of hiragana!!!  Your pronunciation was really good, including "ra,ri,ru,re,ro".  We usually say "ra, ri, ru, re, ro" because vowles are "a, i, u, e, o".  It is a little bit strange to see if the order is jumbled... 

One way to remember the order of consonants (a,k,s,t,n,h,m,y,r,w,n) is that A Kookaburra Said That Naughty Hippo Made Your Raincoat WetteN.  Hope this helps you to memorise the chart.  See you on Saturday(*^^*)