Kristina
My day off Today it is my day off, but i woke up early. I drank cofee. I checed my mail, because i seecing new work. I vacuumed whole my house and cleand my boots. In my closet i finded a bag with old toys. I washed and dried them. At the New Year holidays my collegues will visit orphanage. I will give toys for kids. Now i got out of the refrigerator frosen doufht. Later i will cook a pie with pear.

My day off

Today it is my day off, but i woke up early, and I drank a coffee. I checked my mail and email, because I am seeking new work. I vacuumed the whole my house and cleaned my boots. In my closet i finded found a bag with old toys so I washed and dried them. At In the New Year holidays my collegues will visit an orphanage, and I will give the toys for to the children kids. Just now I got frozen dough out of the refrigerator frozen doufht and later i will cook a pie with pear.

Good!:D But still some small mistakes.:D But why not use Vkontakte to learn English?There are many foreigners from all over the world. You can chat with them. It is free.)) I think it is much important and useful to use this language,not only just learn gramma...It's just my personally opinion.:D Good luck!